Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

SudokOOPS! - 5/26/15

I'm happy to report I had a great time (along with a couple thousand other folks) at Geowoodstock XIII over the weekend in Maryland.  I had a chance to chat with a number of different puzzlers whose work has been featured here before.  It's always fun to see my friends CaptainMath and childofatom, and meeting rehobch and Hixon (who gave puzzle-oriented presentations) was a treat.  A surprise highlight of the day was meeting LuckysGirls, who was up from North Carolina. In addition to getting my first "mega" event I did a couple of the "lab" caches, so I was able to add two icons to my profile list.  The most unique experiences of the weekend had to be signing someone's car(!), and signing the giant satellite dish that was the event log.

Today's puzzle from Canada's Alberta province is by a CO whose work was recommended to me way back when I first started this blog.  He always seems to run in to some kind of difficulty getting his puzzles put together the way he wants to.  Have some fun with:

Jbeck2's SudokOOPS!

Tomorrow we'll spend another day in Alberta.

1 comment:

  1. I was there. Missed the Saturday 11 a.m. puzzle solving seminar due to a trip to urgent care. Boo. Was hoping to get some cipher tips.

    ReplyDelete