Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Which Way? - 5/9/15

I am notorious for not knowing my left from my right.  To this day my dad teases me that I need the tennis shoes I had when I was a kid, with the words printed across the toes.  I'm convinced, though, that it's more than just left and right.  It seems that whenever I'm confronted with a binary choice I am just as likely to pick the wrong one as the right one.  Some sort of glitch in brain wiring, I guess.  If I can't tell right from left how can I ever hope to know:

West from Wrong

Tomorrow we'll celebrate Mother's Day in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment