Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Leap of Faith - 9/6/15

Today we wrap up the week of Minnesota puzzles chosen by rosebud55112.  There were even more fun ones he gave me that wouldn't fit in this week, so I'm sure I'll return to his list soon.  Today's particular puzzle reminded me of when I first started finding puzzle caches with my friend, who was not a puzzler.  She started out being pretty leery of my coordinates for those puzzles where there was no geochecker.  How did I know we were going to the right place?  Sometimes we just had to:

Take a Leap of Faith

Tomorrow we'll have a puzzle for Labor day from  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment