Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Why is that? - 9/8/15

Today's puzzle is from California.  My neighbor receives "People" magazine for the waiting room at her office, and she's been passing them on to me before they hit the recycling bin.  I find it fun for a few minutes diversion, although since I'm getting them second-hand I'm usually about 3 weeks behind the times.  With some folks, it's very obvious why they are newsworthy, but sometimes it's very hard for me to understand why:

Some celebs are bigger than others

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment