Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, October 23, 2015

Crash Cache - 10/23/15

Today's Nevada puzzle was chosen for us by VPPLAYER and since Las Vegas is near the top of my list of places I'd like to get to before long, perhaps I will be able to ink the log some day.  The hard drive crash is a dreaded occurrence of modern life.  I've been backing up our computers onto a mini hard drive for a long time and when I tried to access it recently, it seemed to be out of commission.  You mean I need to backup the backup?!  Rats. Test out your data recovery skills with the :

Crash Cache

Tomorrow we'll be in Indiana.




No comments:

Post a Comment