Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Do You Remember? - 10/30/15

The main reason I started doing long-distance puzzle solving was to help me get better at solving puzzles I might actually have a chance to find some day.  Now that I've been doing it for a long time, the trick can be not only recognizing that I've seen something before, but remembering where I saw it so that I can go back and figure out how it worked.  Such was the case with today's New Zealand puzzle, which a fellow Ithacan and transplanted Kiwi was working on in preparation for a trip to last weekend's Mega event there:

D/T 4.5/3.0 (Canterbury) 

We'll explore more from that series next week.
Tomorrow we'll celebrate Halloween in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment