Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 16, 2015

F.P.? - 11/16/15

Today's California puzzle arrived in my inbox with great timing.  Not only did it give me a big grin (you'll see why) but it also gives me the opportunity to announce the launch of my First Pathtag for the Geocaching Puzzle of the Day!  You can see what it looks like here and I've set some aside especially for sharing with you folks out there. If you'd like one I'll be happy to send it out to you.  Just send me your address through gc.com's e-mail or messaging feature and I'll pop one in the mail, while they last.  I am indebted to Cully Long (childofatom) for creating the design.  Now that bit of business is out of the way, have some fun with this Fun Puzzle:

F.P.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment