Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Behead Me?! - 2/25/16

While it sounds like an example of a rather creative curse, Behead Me is actually the title of the newly released novel by Russell Atkinson, aka The Rat.  It's the 6th mystery featuring geocacher/lawyer/retired F.B.I agent Cliff Knowles, aka CliffNotes, and while I've enjoyed all of the novels, regardless of whether or not caching was involved in the plot, I have it on good authority that "this one will make geocachers happy."  I haven't read it yet myself, but seeing that there's an ammo can right on the cover, it's looking good.  I'm looking forward to this one taking its place on my bookshelf with its predecessors.  Today's California puzzle is one that does not appear in the book itself, so you won't spoil anything if you:

Behead Me Again

Tomorrow we'll be in New Jersey.


No comments:

Post a Comment