Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, February 8, 2016

My cow - 2/8/16

When I was a child, I really wanted to have a cow.  Not "have a cow" as in "throw a temper tantrum," but I wanted a real live cow.  Milk was (and still is) a favorite beverage and I thought it would be so convenient to have our own right in the back yard.  It seemed big enough.  We lived in a semi-rural area and I saw cows on the way to school every day, so it didn't seem that unreasonable.  My parents did not agree. While I never did get my real live cow, I have been gifted things like cow slippers, a cow clock, etc.  Finally this past Christmas, I got my cow. It's probably not far from life-sized for a calf, at least.  You can see that geodog "K" is not quite sure what to make of it:


At any rate, now you can see why, when I saw today's California puzzle, I had to feature it in honor of:

My cow, Your cow, What cow ?

Tomorrow we'll be in Australia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment