Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Guardrail Specifics - 7/26/16

Before I started geocaching I never spent much time around guardrails ... of course now I feel quite well acquainted with them.  I was recently driving along a stretch of road where the guardrail was being replaced (I wondered if a cache had disappeared along with it) and it was interesting to observe the process.  All of the upright posts had been laid out along the side of the road, and you could tell they were going to go along and set each of them before putting in the "rail" parts.  It was kind of neat to see it in action.  Today's Tennessee puzzle will give you a little more insight into:

Guardrail Specifics

Tomorrow we'll be back in Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for featuring my little puzzle! I feel very honored.

    -LakeBum37663

    ReplyDelete