Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tanks a lot! - 7/7/16

Today's puzzle is from Minnesota.  I always enjoy it when people send me puzzles ... either their own, or ones they've come across and enjoyed.  I'd like to put out a special call for clever, fun puzzles that are relatively quick solves.  It helps me greatly to have a stable of those lined up in advance, and my queue has gotten down to almost nothing.  I hope you'll consider sending something my way.  I'd really appreciate it, and in advance I'll say:

Tanks a lot!

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment