Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Geocaching Tales - 9/22/16

I'm not sure about other folks, but I really enjoy going back and reading my old geocaching logs.  I'm instantly transported back to another time and place and can relive the fun of solving a puzzle and/or finding a cache ... picturing the area/the kind of day it was/whoever I was with brings back a lot of fun memories.  After a couple of long caching trips, I used a couple of GSAK macros to get a printout of all of my caching logs from the trip, which I set aside along with my photos and other scrapbook items as a souvenir. They will also serve as good reminders in case anyone is every interested in hearing my: 

GEOCACHING TALES

 Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment