Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, September 30, 2016

String Figure It Out - 9/30/16

While today's puzzle from Canada's province of Manitoba took me a while to sort out, it's not really that difficult.  I suppose you can add a star or two if you're trying solve it at work, though. ;)   I've been doing a bit of crocheting lately, so I had no trouble finding the materials for today's puzzle which I stumbled across the other night after asking myself "I wonder if there's a puzzle ..."  The images gave me a real grin (don't miss the one for letter R*) and I remember doing this as a kid ... and wishing I were better at it then too.  See if you can:

String Figure It Out

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

*I originally said "S", but "R" is the one I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment