Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Jimmy Fallon's Band - 12/29/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Rhode Island.  Back in the day, I was a bit of a night owl, and regularly watched Johnny Carson and David Letterman on late-night television.  I was very familiar with their sidekicks, bands, and all their usual skits (I still love a good top-10 list).   Today I rarely watch late-night TV when it airs anymore, but I have been known to catch up on some of the skits via you-tube (I'd love to see a carpool karaoke puzzle ... if you've seen one, please pass it along!).  But I have watched enough to recognize:

The Roots

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment