Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Venus de Milford - 2/25/17

I'm planning to be back down to the Tri-State (NY-NJ-PA) area for another of my friend Captain Math's big geocaching seminars today.  I am curious how much snow there will be down there. Two years ago I went down for the event a day early and we ended up getting walloped with snow overnight.  The event was postponed, so I had to go home and come back two weeks later.  Before my first trip to the area, three years ago, I had solved all kinds of puzzle caches in preparation for my visit, but I only found a couple of them.  I tried lots of others but it basically turned into a tour of the area's finest puzzle caches covered in 18 inches of snow.   This was my first stop:

Venus de Milo

Tomorrow we'll be in Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment