Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, August 14, 2017

Breaking Away - 8/14/17

I realized recently that a well-known San Francisco Bay area puzzler's caches are a bit under-represented here on my blog.  Mostly that's because he's so well-known that I expect a lot of you already have already done most of his puzzles.  But it occurred to me that there may be some folks who are not as familiar with his work, and for those of you who are, it's possible that you might enjoy revisiting some of them.   It's possible you'll even come across one or two you haven't solved.  That was the case for me, when I went and checked out his earliest puzzle cache, published all the way back in 2002:

Breaking Away

We'll spend this whole next week in California visiting kablooey's caches.


No comments:

Post a Comment