Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Droughtlander no more! - 9/10/17

Today's puzzle takes us to New Zealand, and I chose it in honor of tonight's season premiere of "Outlander."  I only got interested in the books and TV show about a year and a half ago, but I've become a big fan.  I think I was confusing them with the "Highlander" films for a long time, so I'm glad I finally figured out the distinction.  My first exposure was actually about the first 45 minutes of the Season 2 premiere ... that was enough to get me hooked wanting to know more of:

A Sassenach Story

Tomorrow we'll ...



No comments:

Post a Comment