Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Fridge - 9/5/17

Today's puzzle takes us to New Zealand, and I solved it while waiting at home for a plumber and a delivery.  Recently I finally conceded that it was time to get a new refrigerator, but if we were getting one I wanted to go ahead and get the plumbing done so we could have ice and water through the door.  Simple things like that amuse me a great deal, so I expect I'm really going to enjoy:

The Fridge (Wellington)

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment