Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, June 15, 2018

Nefarious Nonogram - 6/15/18

Well, this is a first.  I'm actually writing this post while attending a monthly puzzling event in the Dayton, Ohio area.  I've talked about coming to one of these events for the last several years, but never had the chance to attend.  When I heard yesterday that this was to be the very last one, it didn't take too much thought to decide on an impromptu road trip.  So after driving 550 miles today, it's now almost midnight and I've spent just under 6 hours with a very determined group of puzzlers working on a group solve of a huge puzzle that's set to publish tomorrow (I'll post the link next week).  I contributed as much as I could until my brain hit the wall.  I'm hoping to stay awake long enough to participate in the group FTF here shortly. 

A little bonus to making the trip was the opportunity to make the FTF on this puzzle, which nagged me for months.  I haven't even had time to write a proper log yet for:

Nefarious Nonogram

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment