Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Here We Go Again - 7/25/18

Last night a friend and I went to see the "Mamma Mia" movie sequel.  It wasn't the movie I would have made, but there were some parts I enjoyed a lot, and if nothing else it gave me the excuse to rewatch the original. It's one of my favorite movies, if just for the sheer joy and silliness of it.    It's hard to believe 10 years have passed since it came out. I first heard of the play back in about 2000 when I received tickets to it as part of an overnight trip to Toronto that I won in a raffle.  My husband had grown up listening to his mom play ABBA, and he and I were both surprised how much we enjoyed the play.  Today's puzzle takes us to Washington State for:

N degrees of ABBA

P.S. You might have heard about one of the Mamma Mia challenges going around.  Geocachers have had their own for quite a while ... for example ABBA: The Challenge.  If I ever get to Saskatchewan, at least I know I qualify.


No comments:

Post a Comment