Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Hidden Creatures - 7/12/18

Today's puzzle takes us to New Jersey.  Even though I haven't done much caching lately, I've managed to score the first six in this summer's geocaching.com summer promotion.  I always try to participate on some level, although I think I've enjoyed the ones that encourage you to find different types of caches more than the ones that encourage a high volume or a streak.  I don't foresee a lot of caching in the next couple of weeks, so I doubt I'll get all of the:

Hidden Creatures Features

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment