Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, September 21, 2018

Can't See the Rabbits for the Trees - 9/21/18

Today's French puzzle really had me going in circles before I managed to figure out what to do with all of those "rabbits."  I kept finding myself checking my work saying "rabbit, rabbit, rabbit ..." and it's nowhere near the first of the month yet.  I only learned about that superstition recently, but I'll have to try saying it first thing in the morning on October 1st and see if it brings me any good luck.
I hope you'll be able to figure out how to work it so you can't see the rabbits for the trees in:

27 - Grilles Logiques : facile

Tomorrow we'll be in ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment