Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Who Said That? - 9/26/18

I recently came across this quote in a non-geocaching "word fall" puzzle (also known as "word drop, " "quotefall", etc.), which I thought was pretty deep:  "If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that errors pile up and accomplishments disappear."  When I looked into it, I wasn't able to find a definite attribution to a specific author.   For today's Australian puzzle, you'll have the chance to try a "word fall" of your own, and then figure out:

Who Said That? # 1

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment