Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, February 4, 2019

Super Bowl Mystery - 2/4/19

By the time you see this Super Bowl 52 should be in the books.  I can't say have any strong feelings about who wins (although I do know who I'd like to see LOSE).  I'm not even sure if I'll tune in for the game, although it's always kind of fun to see what commercials will pop up.  Today's puzzle from Canada's province of Newfoundland & Labrador (yes, it's just one province ... I double-checked just to be sure) has us reliving some moments of Super Bowls past:

Superbowl Halftime Mystery Show

I apologize if one of those data points in particular made you feel like you're getting old ... it sure did for me.

Tomorrow we'll be in ...


No comments:

Post a Comment