Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, July 8, 2019

A Week with Lamneth - 7/8/19

Longtime readers may remember my fondness for the puzzles (and hides) of California CO Lamneth. He has a real talent for finding interesting locations and creating caches and puzzles to fit them.  I'm always sure to check the street views of my solutions to see if I can spot the connection.  In hopes of traveling out that way later this summer I recently binge-solved a bunch of his most recent ones, and am happy to be able to share them with you throughout this coming week.  Let's start off with the newest one:

Red Barchetta

Tomorrow, we'll continue our week with Lamneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment