Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Summer Vacation - 7/23/19

I'm on a little geocaching vacation so I'm going to let Ol'Fogie take the wheel again for me for a few days.  Today he brings us to an "alarming" cache from California:

I assume that most of us have a checklist (even just a mental one) of the things 
we examine when trying to solve puzzles. Dissect images, look at page source 
code, check for oddly used words, Google stuff, etc. And every time I come 
across a new way to hide coordinates, I add that to my puzzle-solving...


Tomorrow we'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment