Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Math is .... - 11/21/19

Today's puzzle takes us to Maryland.  It's approaching midnight and I've just finished grading a big stack of math tests that I gave today. I always hated having to wait a long time to get tests back, myself, so although I'm really tired out I am glad to have them ready to return tomorrow. Based on the results I have to say that some of my students would disagree with the claim that:

Math is easy

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment