Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The Times They Are A Changin' - 11/6/19

Well, I think I'm almost used to the time change itself, but Idon't think I ever do get used to the sun going down before 5:00.  I know that some folks appreciate having the extra morning light but if it were up to me I'd stay on daylight savings time all year round.  Today's puzzle is a California one that I tested pre-publication, and seemed like a perfect one for a post about change:

I'd Love to Change the World

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment