Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Happy Pi Day! - 3/14/21

I'm sure there will be a plethora of new pi-related puzzles being published today, so I'm thinking I'll wait and see if there are any that catch my eye and feature them in the coming weeks.  Instead, I'll post a Pennsylvania puzzle by my good friend captainmath, host of the longest consective series of Pi-Day geocaching events anywhere.  The streak continues with an event today and I look forward to the time when I'll finally be able to join him at one of these events.  Today's puzzle was part of a pi-shaped geo-art that he published on this day back in 2016:

Easy as Pi 09: Are You Happy Now?

In most of the U.S., if you haven't already, don't forget to "spring ahead" with your clock today! 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment