Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, March 12, 2021

March Madness - 3/12/21

It was exactly one year ago that the ramifications of the Covid-19 pandemic really started to hit home for me.  At the beginning of the week it all still felt pretty far away, but by this Thursday everything started changing so rapidly that just about the time I began wrapping my head around one big change or cancellation, something else had happened. I know we're not out of the woods yet, but it's good to see that we're making progress. Today's puzzle takes us to California, and when it was passed along to me I knew this would be the perfect time to share it with you. I hope you'll enjoy the "Three Point Play" in:

Off the Grid

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment