Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, June 12, 2021

GSN - 6/12/21

I've been fighting a really bad cold this week, so I haven't been good for much of anything. I spent pretty much all of Wednesday watching the Game Show Network.  I don't really watch them very often these days, but game shows were a staple of my childhood.  GSN has some old ones, some really old ones, and some new ones, and the other day  I sat through all of the ones referenced in these three recent Michigan caches:

GSN - Match Game

GSN - America Says

and GSN - The Chase

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment