Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

The Secret Network - 6/15/21

Today's recent California puzzle is one I managed to solve at the end of last week as my cold-induced brain fog began to lift.  I liked how it worked out, but the title also allows me to bring up something I stumbled across on TV a couple days earlier, and which I think should be of interest to puzzle cachers.  Have any of you heard of The Secret?  If there isn't a puzzle out there with this theme, there certainly should be! See if you can crack:

The Secret Network 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment