Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Facile - 9/23/21

Today's puzzle takes us to France.  Last week I was bemoaning all the little things that had gone wrong on Wednesday.  So, this week I'll list the little things that went right today:  I did not oversleep despite forgetting to plug my phone in and it going dead so my alarm couldn't go off.  I did not knock off the door on the car next to me when it sprang wide open right into the parking space I was driving into (it just left a little red paint on my blue car).  And since I was so late eating my lunch I did not have to go to class covered in yogurt when this happened:



I'm sure that next Wednesday even more things will go right. 😂 That said, this was just the kind of puzzle I was interested in solving this evening:

23 - Grilles Logiques : facile

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment