Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Fall Magic - 9/5/21

Today's puzzle takes us to Canada's Alberta province.  In the last couple of days I spotted the first red maple leaf on the ground, and the Autumn crocuses in our front bed have started blooming.  Even though the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting cooler, the arrival of those little flowers always catches me by surprise. Fall is the undoubtedly the prettiest season here in central New York, but I have mixed feelings about it due to the fact that winter is just around the corner.  I'll have to do my best to just focus on the Finger Lakes':

Fall Magic 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment