Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The Final Frontier - 8/31/22

Today's write-up is another from Ol'Fogie, and it gives me the opportunity to bid farewell to Nichelle Nichols, who passed away earlier this summer.  In sending us to England today, he  writes:

Another Puzzle From the Enterprise


I mentioned in a previous stint here that I grew up a Star Trek fan. I'm pretty sure I was hooked at my young age by the somber, intense opening words spoken by Captain Kirk. I can still vividly hear William Shatner speak those famous words…


Space: The Final Frontier


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment