Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Slitherlink - 3/21/13

For the past year or so I have enjoyed subscribing to "World of Puzzles" magazine, a bi-monthly spinoff of "Games" magazine.  This month's issue (the cover says "Spring 2013") features a special bonus section of puzzles written by a fellow cacher from north of the border.  These puzzles aren't caching related, but he talks about writing geocaching puzzles, and it turns out that the May, 2011, issue of the magazine actually featured a special bonus section composed of geocaching puzzles he had written just for them. Very cool, indeed!  I'm hoping I can track down that issue so I can try the puzzles for myself.   Today I'm featuring the first of a series he put out:

South London #1 - Slitherlink

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment