Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Very Structural - 3/4/13

I'm sure we've all had the experience where we solve a puzzle in a way that the CO didn't intend.  I recently realized that I oversimplified the method in solving a New York City puzzle I had posted here a while back , and which even inspired one of my own puzzle creations. I only realized what I had missed when I came across another presentation of the same idea in Pennsylvania.   I wonder how many other folks actually did the original puzzle following the requirements outlined in:

Very Structural

Tomorrow we'll be in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment