Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, June 22, 2015

A Secret Touch - 6/22/15

I've just returned from a week-long puzzle caching vacation in California's San Francisco Bay Area.  I've still got a lot of work to do to get caught up on my logs, but I had a wonderful time, met a lot of great puzzlers (and very nice people) and was able to make the finds on some puzzles that I'd had in the solved pile for years.  The puzzle solving kept going in the days leading right up to the trip, and there were a few I even needed to work on after I got back. As for today's puzzle, you'll see it requires a:

Secret Touch

Tomorrow we'll visit another California cache.

No comments:

Post a Comment