Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, June 29, 2015

What a State - 6/29/15

I had heard this news was coming, but got confirmation over the weekend that the latest book featuring retired F.B.I. agent and fellow geocacher Cliff Knowles (by retired F.B.I. agent and fellow geocacher The Rat) is now available.  My understanding is that geocaching is not featured as much as in the previous books, but for those of you like me that have come to enjoy reading about his crime-solving exploits as much as his geocaching ones, more details are available here.

It was great fun meeting up with the author himself during my recent visit to California, and I enjoyed being able to make finds on quite a few of his caches.  There were many more I would like to have been able to get to ... so many caches, so little time:

What a State

Tomorrow we'll be in California another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment