Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

National Donut Day (one day late) - 6/6/15

Today we visit a puzzle in Wisconsin, although it would have been better suited to yesterday, when  apparently I missed commemorating "National Donut Day."  I saw it on the "news" feed on my phone, and it helped me understand an earlier mass e-mail I'd gotten from the head of the campus police where I work which stated, "Thank you for thinking of us today, but it is not an official law enforcement holiday." :)   Seriously, though, in honor of all law enforcement officers here's a big thank you:

And A Glazed Donut To Go!

Tomorrow we'll be in Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment