Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dirty Water Dog - 7/9/15

When I saw the title of today's Rhode Island cache I knew I'd have to feature it here.  Fortunately I really like its implementation, especially the video hint. My apologies in advance to anyone who has any technical difficulties. For most of my life I've had a dog, but only the most recent one, geodog "K," is what I'd call a real "dog" dog.  He loves being outside, rolling in disgusting stuff, and he LOVES water ... creek, pond, puddle, plastic kiddy pool - it doesn't matter.  I think part of it is that since he's jet black, he often gets hot outside.  But I also just think he likes to play in the water.  His favorite thing to do is sit in it and then swoop his head down under and back out.  If the amount of water isn't enough to sit in, plunging his head in works just fine.  I saw him put his head in a puddle once and come up coated with so much mud he couldn't even see through it.  Recently with all the rain we've had around here, my neighbor's fenced yard (where he often plays) has a couple of pretty wet muddy spots and I've gotten more than my share of experience with a:

Dirty Water Dog 

P.S.  I'll be on the GeoGearHeads again this evening, this time with fellow puzzler and author Cully Long for another session of Puzzle Caching Q&A.

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment