Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Now, that's hard ... - 7/25/15

Challenge caches and their eventual fate have been a hot topic over the last few months.  I have done a few challenge caches and enjoyed them, but realized early on that there were a lot of them I was never going to be able to fulfill because they would just be too hard for me to do ... but that's OK.  We all cache differently, and that's one of the things I like about the game.   Today, from Georgia, I bring you:

The "Hardest Challenge Cache of all time!"

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment