Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Elite Passports - 7/23/15

For anyone who travels internationally, a passport is a very important document. I remember the first time I went overseas I was constantly checking to be sure I hadn't lost mine, as in those days getting a replacement was no easy task (it's probably still not a picnic, but I expect it's probably easier than it was then).  I'm pretty sure I've already told you my story about finding (and subsequently returning) the remains a Swedish passport during a CITO.  Its owner was very pleased to have it back. I know that folks with dual citizenship can have more than one passport ... that's pretty special.  Today's North Carolina puzzle is:


Elite Passports



Tomorrow we'll be in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment