Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Past your prime? - 3/3/16

Anyone else out there ever feel like you're past your prime?  My husband and I have both had those moments lately ... the other night we were cleaning up after dinner and he was starting to put away our leftovers in the cabinet with the dishes rather than in the refrigerator. I had to just laugh and say I was glad it wasn't just me that found myself doing things like that.  Today's Nevada puzzle advises us to:

Factor this in if you're past your prime! 

Tomorrow we'll be in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment