Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Psychic Bingo - 3/13/16

Today's New Jersey puzzle is one I saw had been recommended by a friend of mine, and I had fun figuring it out.  When I was growing up in Tennessee any kind of gambling was strictly forbidden by law, so I've always found things like low stakes Bingo or nickel slot machines a guilty pleasure.  When he was little my son was fascinated with the used Bingo sheets ... all those lovely numbers and the colorful spots from my dauber seemed quite interesting to him.  Have some fun with a little:

Psychic Bingo 

Tomorrow we'll celebrate Pi day in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment