Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Geekometer - 3/5/16

Today's puzzle takes us all the way to Alaska.  I've mentioned here before that I enjoy following the exploits of the gang on The Big Bang Theory.  The show recently marked its 200th episode with a lot of fanfare, including an appearance by the full cast on Conan O'Brien.  Now, I know that the characters aren't real people ... they're just actors playing roles.  But I was still shocked and more than a bit dismayed that when asked to come up with a bit of Klingon the best any of them could do was "pon farr."  Really?  And no one on the set spoke up? I guess I'm a little farther up the scale than I realized on:

The Geekometer

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment