Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

You can call me Jenny - 10/2/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Minnesota.  Growing up in the 1970's with the name "Jennifer," there were always a lot of identically named girls around, and sometimes it made sense to use nicknames to differentiate.  I never really had a preference in nicknames so I ended up being called different things by different people, and that persists today.  To most people I'm strictly "Jennifer," but to a few I'm "Jen."  My freshman room-mate dubbed me "Jen Jen" and there one teacher who referred to me as "Sam" (there were 3 Jennifer's in the class so he got a little creative).  And there are a small number who use the name my mother always called me:

Jenny

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment