Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 6, 2017

Beale Street Blues Boy - 3/6/17

I missed today's California puzzle when it published, but was glad I came across it the other day.  It explains the origin of B.B. King's nickname.  I once shared the stage with the legendary jazzman back in Memphis ... well, OK, not like that.  But he was present to receive an honorary degree at my college graduation.  I spent four years there in Memphis but that was my closest brush with any of the famous:

Blues Boys

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment