Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day! - 3/17/17

It seems like everyone is going green for St. Patrick's Day today.   Even Krispy Kreme is getting into the act:


I looked high and low for a suitable puzzle - not too hard, not too ... soft(?) ... you get the idea.  I even poked around a few puzzles in Ireland (more on that next week).  I eventually chose this one in California, after coming to the conclusion that:

It's Not Easy Being Green

Tomorrow we'll ...

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a cache near and dear to my heart (and my feet and my ears and...) The container is less than 100 feet from where I am sitting right now...

    -- Let's Look Over Thayer

    ReplyDelete