Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Grilles Logiques - 8/8/18

I happened to come across this puzzle, which is part of a series of different types of logic puzzles in France.  I'm definitely planning to go back and try some of the other ones.  With the multiple stages I don't know if I'd necessarily call this one "facile," but I had fun working through it.  After all the sudoku I did earlier this summer, it took a few minutes to wrap my head around the different rules for:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment